About Matthew Tarrant, director of RowElite:
– 15 years representing Great Britain at the highest level
– Double Senior World Champion but Four-Time World Champion over different levels (University, U23 and Senior)
– Multiple-time World Cup Series Champion
– European Medalist
– British Indoor Rowing Champion
– Four-time Henley Royal Regatta Champion
The 12-week 2K Row Plan goal:
This 12-week plan consists of three sessions each week and builds towards a 2000m effort for time. At weeks four and ten you’ll have a strategic benchmarks test, one of which will be a 5000m effort for time.
This is a 3 times a week plan, to build your 2K Row personal record and maximize your potential.
Feel your fitness, confidence and understanding of pacing develop as you sweat your way through 12 weeks of structured training sessions.